Selling Chinook Shell

haney4147

Selling my shell. Have completely replaced the wooden frame in the top with a light weight steel frame. Have some in progress pictures here. After the last picture the new frame was completely covered with fiberglass attaching it to the top. No more roof sag! The rest of the shell is as it was pulled from the truck. I am located in East Texas. Let me know if you are interested. It is stored at my dads place under a barn, but I can go get more pictures for someone interested. 

roof 2.JPG

roof_4.JPG

• 3 months later...

Extremely interested in buying your shell as it is exactly what I'm looking for! Please let me know it if is still for sale. Thanks for your time. Jake Ledbetter

Im so damn new here that I didn't know that there was direct messaging on here lol. Thanks for looking out, Derek. I've been looking at this site for quite a while and finally had to break down and create a profile. Couldn't help but notice your name popping up all over the place