Toyota Repair Manuals ( Current Links 2017)

RedEmerald

So Ive been digging around on this site and on the web for repair manuals for my Toyota. My truck being the 6 cyl 3.0 has made it even harder. Haven't really found anything here. Most of it dead-ended to files that no longer existed or didn't apply. What I really was hoping to find was the original Toyota Shop manual for my 1990 in PDF form. Forget it!!

Well I have found a few good links that I wanted to share with you guys. That being said I am really careful about what I click on on the internet. The links I am going to share I have already checked out and are good. I have also found out that there are only a couple of countries that do not call our Toyota's "Hilux". Most of the world even to this day call them "HiLux". Anyway hope this may help someone and save you some leg-work too.

This one is probably not going to help most folks but you never know. It is the diesel version of our engines: Toyota Diesel 2L & 3L Engines

This one is really nice and it covers everything from 1990-1995 and more goodies too:Everything Toyota Truck 1990-1995 Plus

This one has too much good stuff to list, from 1985-2005 mostly all the "Hilux" Toyota Truck: Everything Toyota Truck ( Hilux also )

Enjoy the reading and Cheers !!!!

I doubt there's much (if any) difference between a 1990 and 1993 FSM.

Here's an online version that's been specially adapted to work on your tablet.

http://www.ether3al.com/93fsm-mobile/

I'm probably too old, stubborn and lazy to use it though. I'll stick with the PDF version on my laptop hard drive. :)

The 4 runner VZ3E engine is the same as the one in the RV's EXCEPT One needs to look for the "Cab & Chassis" differences.   For instance: the EGR is water cooled. 

The link Derek up North listed looks like the ones I found in the past.   Once I did find a single PDF file that had all the chapters - I downloaded it but do not recall the link.  IF you do not have the file, you can download each chapter after displaying it on your computer.  The links do come & go, so I would grab it while you can.

13 hours ago, DanAatTheCape said:

For instance: the EGR is water cooled. 

Man that sounds high tech......hope I don't have to go there. :mellow:

13 hours ago, Derek up North said:

I doubt there's much (if any) difference between a 1990 and 1993 FSM.

Here's an online version that's been specially adapted to work on your tablet.

http://www.ether3al.com/93fsm-mobile/

I'm probably too old, stubborn and lazy to use it though. I'll stick with the PDF version on my laptop hard drive. :)

Great Link. I think that should cover everything on my truck. It's going into my "Toy" file. Thanks.