Submit your ideas and artwork here!

oooohhh....that's a good one too!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

What is the deadline?

I hope to get all the entries together so that they can all be seen side by side. So the answer is soon.

OK here is another simple logo idea... again it can be done in any color or mediapost-3582-12712349319407_thumb.jpg

Very cool! I could see that as a sticker that could be put in the corner of a window and or the bumper.

Here is a company that sells just about any size sticker in many different materials some being waterproof. So its a matter of deciding on a size and creating or conforming the artwork to fit the sticker. Normally the artwork would be 1/4 inch smaller than the sticker itself.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/

For example here is the bumper sticker size in Ink jet and Laser etc, just select the paper type on the right.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/Products/OL178wj.htm

Something that could be purchased say at Staples or Office Max that is easy for everyone to obtain would be our best course but do they have the product we would need. It needs to be waterproof above all.

This is all assuming each of us are going to print out the sticker ourselves. So the final product has to be something that is pre configured for whatever label, downloaded and printed. Something like a PDF ready to go. We do not want the end user to have to play around with everything to get it to print out correctly. I hope I have made sense with that.

I can cut my design in vinyl, water proof, I can do it for around $8.00 each including shipping, it would be easier to pick a single color or a minimum of so many per color, if it is going on glass white is the preferred color for visibility...there is no background to it though (just to let you know) and a size of about 6"-8" across is a good size, easy to see but still able to stick in a corner. I am anxious to know who won though...

I can cut my design in vinyl, water proof, I can do it for around $8.00 each including shipping, it would be easier to pick a single color or a minimum of so many per color, if it is going on glass white is the preferred color for visibility...there is no background to it though (just to let you know) and a size of about 6"-8" across is a good size, easy to see but still able to stick in a corner. I am anxious to know who won though...

That would be a good size. I would say print one color. Now are you saying you have the ability to print these on vinyl - one at a time or in batches?

There is no winner as of yet. When I get all the entries together side by side I will set up a poll to vote on them.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be a good size. I would say print one color. Now are you saying you have the ability to print these on vinyl - one at a time or in batches?

There is no winner as of yet. When I get all the entries together side by side I will set up a poll to vote on them.

I do not print them in vinyl, they are "cut" in vinyl, which means they have no background, I can cut them in batches, and are easy in one color... here is a sample of one I cut that has been applied to the glass on a car window... it is actually a decal not a sticker per say.

post-3582-12750587519767_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoyo-baby

• 3 weeks later...

OK here is another simple logo idea... again it can be done in any color or mediapost-3582-12712349319407_thumb.jpg

I do not print them in vinyl, they are "cut" in vinyl, which means they have no background, I can cut them in batches, and are easy in one color... here is a sample of one I cut that has been applied to the glass on a car window... it is actually a decal not a sticker per say.

post-3582-12750587519767_thumb.jpg

Very cool. Then I would assume that the toyota sticker as it is would be cut out of black?

Very cool. Then I would assume that the toyota sticker as it is would be cut out of black?

Or white!?! Or Hot pink!?! Or orange!?! (Okay....white.) White would show up best against a dark window right?

I really like the "Proud Toy Owner" design.

Or white!?! Or Hot pink!?! Or orange!?! (Okay....white.) White would show up best against a dark window right?

I really like the "Proud Toy Owner" design.

Yes, the toyota sticker in white would show up better on glass, all of the window decals or stickers i do, I always recommend white... I like it too...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...