86 Nissan V6 Minicruiser

zero

I did not know Nissan even had a 3 liter V6 in their cab & chassis in 86.  Nice looking rig.  Seems the state of Michigan is the "hot spot" for Minicruisers?   It kind of look like this one too has over-cab-sag and rot.

Image3.jpg

00B0B_3xsf9DNXNuR_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_gBZKwP3JBPU_1200x900.jpg

01010_a1tAiIVijre_1200x900.jpg

01616_ievDh8SbuPn_1200x900.jpg

this is the first hardbody style toyhouse I have seen. Really liked that truck. And the Nissan V-6 was a great motor, easily better than the toy V-6. If the coach isn't a basket case, this would be worth it. Would love to find a Sunrader with this.

Wow I always look for Nissan motorhomes cause I have one but this is the first Mini Cruiser I've ever seen. Very cool. And Mr. 86rader I have that Sunrader your looking for. Not for sale but Sunrader made rigs with the V6 Nissan from 86 to 88, all of them the shorty 18ft model. There are about a dozen that I know of.

Linda S

5 hours ago, 86rader said:

Yeah, I remember when you bought that. If you ever feel the need to sell, let me know.  How does it do mileage wise? Do you have pics of it?

No I don't have any pics. my last computer crashed with a bang and I couldn't get anything out of it. It gets better mileage than my Toyota at highway speeds. Goes 70 easily and still gets 15mpg. The best part is it's got a 21 gallon gas tank. On the bad side I don't use it. I never finished the redo. I'm semi retired now and as soon as I have a driveway instead of just gravel, I'll get back to work on it. Moved to small town in northern Cal and still doing moving stuff. Don't even know where most of my tools are. I don't think I could ever sell either Sunrader. Be like separating twins.

Linda S

• 6 years later...

Truck stuff from any auto parts store but a lot of us buy discount at Amazon or Rock Auto but you need to know exactly what you need. Camper stuff we need to know what to know where to send you. Were pretty good at finding obscure parts here or giving a reasonable replacement option

Linda S