Nice Deal - TV w/DVD

I ordered one of these recently and was very happy with the condition and operation of the unit I received. For the moola, you can't really go wrong... TV + DVD, plenty of inputs, audio line out, tuner, and its "native" voltage is 12VDC! 19" is on the small side, but I think it's a pretty good fit for most of our little rigs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Insignia-19-Inch-TV-DVD-Combo-With-Remote-/272255770089?hash=item3f63b55de9:g:WdUAAOSwI-BWQMz2

• 6 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 6:48 AM, Ctgriffi said:

I ordered one of these recently and was very happy with the condition and operation of the unit I received. For the moola, you can't really go wrong... TV + DVD, plenty of inputs, audio line out, tuner, and its "native" voltage is 12VDC! 19" is on the small side, but I think it's a pretty good fit for most of our little rigs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Insignia-19-Inch-TV-DVD-Combo-With-Remote-/272255770089?hash=item3f63b55de9:g:WdUAAOSwI-BWQMz2

Wow you got a sweet deal! I have been debating on getting a TV or not. Before being on the move every day or so it was much of an issue. Now we're workcamping at a rv park and cable is free... also a great distraction from the horrible wifi. 

Would love to see where you put it and how it fits in. Thinking 19" is the biggest you could go in these little yoter homes.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:54 PM, DirtyPatches said:

Would love to see where you put it and how it fits in. Thinking 19" is the biggest you could go in these little yoter homes.

Actually, it turned out to be a 20" screen, and I feel like it's a really great fit. Love having the built-in DVD as well, since having wifi (or even a cell signal) is not a given at some of the parks we've visited.

I used this little mount on Amazon to hang it on the wall—seems very sturdy (I recommend you use all the screw holes) and gives you a reasonable amount of left-right and up-down motion. I put a combo 12V/USB outlet right under it, and it's really a good setup for the road or camping. We also keep a phone-to-hdmi adapter attached to the TV, so we can watch Netflix/Amazon when wifi (or adequate cell signal) is available. Both of those services, by the way, now offer the option to download content onto their apps, so you won't even need to use wifi or cell data, if you plan ahead.

I don't have a great photo of this setup right now, but this one should give you a decent idea of where we mounted ours (centered between the kitchen sink and entry door).

IMG_1063.jpg