Starting a 7500 miles trip on June 1

Bob C

On June 1, my wife and I are headed west for a month long trip west from the Rockies to the Pacific.  We will be going west across Trial Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain NP,  east to Colorado Springs for a train trip up Pikes Peak, over Independence Pass, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite, Redwoods NP, Crater Lake NP, Mount Saint Helen, Mount Rainier, Olympic NP, North Cascades NP, into Canada for Jasper NP, Banff NP, back into the US for Glacier NP (crossing Going to the Sun Road east to west), Yellowstone NP exiting to the north east on the Beartooth Highway and going back home to Wisconsin.  We will be crossing the Rockies a total of 6 times.   

This will bump my list of states that I have camped in up to 48.  I have not been to Alaska or Hawaii

I have also camped in 8 provinces of Canada.  I have missed the northern 5 provinces.

The RV has been totally serviced and I hope that we finish the trip without incident.

• 11 months later...

We're leaving June 10 for the Grand Canyon and the Utah canyons. Next year is Glacier and into WA and OR. We've done the OR coast route before and we're really impressed by the state parks

WOW Bob, an Epic trip indeed! Be Blessed and Safe! Perhaps you could post occasional trip reports. You guys are quite the travelers! Best, Mark

best of luck and be safe. awesome trip !  don't know if your age allows, but hope you have the national park senior pass. would save you some cash. have a great trip. joe from dover.