Packing Light? Not This Guy!

What maintenance nightmare???? If you can drive that rig and something breaks you just buy a new one :bleh:

That Porsche and Honda outboard are about tops in their class for reliability. Maint cost, sure but if you have the means. Unless you push either right up to their limits. Can't imagine that inflatable is much of a load on that outboard and most Porsche owners never take their cars out on the track.

What maintenance nightmare???? If you can drive that rig and something breaks you just buy a new one :bleh:

I used to have a friend that had all the toy's and insisted on taking everything with him. You know the Zodiac in the big boat, with the compressor for filling scuba tanks and the underwater scooter, behind the diesel dually with the camper on it, mostly newer stuff. I quit going places with him, there was always something that needed attention.

It was never on a nice day in front of the dealer or during business hours.

Until I can have a parts truck with a maintenance crew behind me I have to stick with the KISS principal. Jim

I saw a big diesel pusher with a trailer behind it. On the front of the trailer was a new Harley. On the lower level was a smaller 4 x 4 truck and on top was a slant rack with a Ski Nautique boat. They raised the boat to get the truck out, lowered the boat to back the truck up to it to remove it. The Harley could come out after or before the boat. Way more $$$ than I want to haul around. I prefer small and simple, maybe my Goldwing on a trailer.

I would rather have a kayak and a bike than what they have on the back. I am still considering building a small trailer to carry my 1986 Goldwing behind the RV. I was thinking of a trailer with a 1000 pound torsion axle. That would be light, low, and give the cycle a smooth ride.