My Next Motorhome Looks Sharp

well after seeing this and making a few calls think next year my new home on wheels will be this. I just hope they offer it without the slides. looks sharp, functional and should get realistically better mpgs with plenty of power, plus it can tow something.

http://winnebagoind.com/products/class-c/2016/fuse/overview

Little bit bigger but at least twice again the room inside this would be mine if I ever bought another MH.

http://winnebagoind.com/products/class-a-diesel/2015/via/overview

Not bad! Those actually look pretty nice.

Not that anyone would spend this kind of money without looking at something closely in person, but if you're looking for a new RV, definitely spend some time looking at them in real life. I went to an RV show last winter, and I didn't walk into one single RV that I would take over my 1978 Chinook. They were cramped, with crappy layouts, jammed full of every modern convenience in cheap plastic and other materials, and felt like the world's most cramped airplane cockpit.

Some of it was likely just personal taste, but I think the majority of the RVs in this size class out there are poorly designed. More emphasis on "all the comforts of home" in appliances, with none of the coziness or home-y feeling of home.

Some of these new units are super nice, if I had unlimited funds I might buy one?

But before I bought one I would find a owners forum and find out what people that own them are saying.

Some manufacturers are much more interested in Gee Whizz Golly paint jobs than quality construction. Jim

Real world The Via will do 16 MPG 3 liter MB diesel. I know two people that have them. Lots of real comfort leather etc very nicely made. I would have to sell my place and hit the road I don't have an extra 120 grand sitting around.