Heku Camp Car

I wonder if it would fit on a Prius. Also wonder if they can be imported.

Linda

Why would anyone want it on a Prius?? I just watched a road test of a Prius pulling a moderate load at highway speed and it got 17 MPG. Vehicle tested along side of it with a 4 liter gas engine got 19 MPG. Considering the resources used, start to finish, to build a Prius - it's probably one of the most inefficient, earth "unfriendly" cars ever made. Prius works well enough when used only for what it was made for - and gives the illusion of efficiency when all it takes to build it is not factored in - but I suspect a Toyota truck would beat it for efficiency when being worked.

The Chevy Cruze coming to America in 2016 does not have the same body shape as the car this camper mates to.

This camper can't be used with any other car as the profile is specially molded for an exact contour fit to a very specific vechicle so no fitting on a Prius. They would have to offer different versions of the camper for different specific cars for it to work.

A little more research on the subject. It is not the 2016 Chevy Cruze that is potentially going to be the US market's near clone of the Astra. Its the 2016 Buick Verano/Excell. But since it does have some body redesign from previous years who knows if it would fit the camper. A much more similar vehicle as this is the car that actually was based on the Astra.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114051575339/2016-buick-verano--excelle-spied-for-the-first-time

11931121081480697493.jpg