Any Interest In A Fall (Sept-Oct) 2015 Midwest Toy In?

bufbooth

Hello. I hope everyone is OK after this --- winter. I am very interested in getting together again. The weekend of OCT 9th & 10th is the only time that I can't make it. The location in any of these states is alright with me.

Have a nice day everyone.

Bill Haas

Cheryl and I were able to come to a couple rallies before they went to Wisconsin Dells. We would like to come again. Bob Beery

Note: I have to give a month's advance notice at work to get the time off.

Indiana would be my choice.

Ideas:

Some of the RV manufacturers give factory tours:

http://rv-roadtrips.thefuntimesguide.com/2012/03/rv_factory_tours.php

Big RV Show in Elkhart, IA in August: http://rvshows.org/MidwestRVSuperShow.aspx

I met Bob and Cheryl at a past gathering - Great folks - Actually, everyone at Toyota rallies have been good people.

• 1 month later...

A few folks have been emailing me recently about the Fall Midwest Toy-In, along with the inquiries on this website.

The date and location will be: October 2nd - 4th (at least), and in Oregon, Illinois (N.W. Illinois)

Tika actually found this location and she will be providing all the details on it shortly.

The town of Oregon has their Fall festival (Autumn on Parade - Flashback to 1970s Theme) that weekend.

• 1 month later...