So I Am Going To Memphis And Graceland This Weekend And Need Advice

gr8white

Has anyone ever made this trip to Graceland to see the King's home? I am wondering where I can park, how to get there from my spot if driving isnt a good option and what it would cost. Im also wondering what to expect when I am in the area. I am currently in TX and heading there this weekend on my way to Nashville as another stop. Ive been traveling for 10 months and have become an official Texan today. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My rig is big so parking may be an issue. Pic attached.

post-6413-0-68750700-1429156831_thumb.jp

They have a huge parking lot, so that shouldn't be a problem. We went to Graceland last summer and really enjoyed the experience. The self-guided tour through the mansion and the grounds was very interesting. Do not, however, consider eating a meal in their restaurant. The food is terrible and very over priced.

There is a fee but I forget how much we paid. It started out looking pretty expensive, then they quoted a seniors fee and then another special they had running. The final amount was about half of the original quote as I recall.