Laid Up.

whyverne14

A week ago Thursday, someone crossed over the road and hit my work van head on and broke both my ankles Sigh. Sitting here cancelling reservations for the trips I had planned for the next six weeks. It really ain't going to hurt the Dolphin to sit there for a month, will it? I got so many people doing so many things for me now, from taking care of the kid to the cat; that I don't want to ask, "And how bout driving the motorhome around once a week". I had just got my fancy "Replace all your 22re air hoses kit" in the mail. Didn't even get to open it. Have a good holiday and be careful out there.

A week ago Thursday, someone crossed over the road and hit my work van head on and broke both my ankles Sigh. Sitting here cancelling reservations for the trips I had planned for the next six weeks. It really ain't going to hurt the Dolphin to sit there for a month, will it? I got so many people doing so many things for me now, from taking care of the kid to the cat; that I don't want to ask, "And how bout driving the motorhome around once a week". I had just got my fancy "Replace all your 22re air hoses kit" in the mail. Didn't even get to open it. Have a good holiday and be careful out there.

Hope your recovery goes faster then mine did. I broke both my ankles and shattered one heel. Took a year before I could get around well with no crutches. That was 20 years ago and it still hurts.

Must be some "funny" driving going on. We had someone cross-over and damn near hit us head on a few weeks ago - and totalled my van.

If you think about the amount of miles that are on a 25 year old motor home it spent a lot of time sitting sounds like it will be one of your least worries.

If you think about the amount of miles that are on a 25 year old motor home it spent a lot of time sitting sounds like it will be one of your least worries.

Heehee. Yeah, 70000/29 years equal 2400 per year is an average of 200 miles per month, right?

I hope the breaks heal fast for you. It is a shame to miss out on those anticipated good times. Get well soon.

I start mine once a week all winter don't use all winter my condolence to you have survived industrial accident 1974 and 3 autos totaled out by others the pain is not fun .

Praying for your quick recovery, broken bones are not fun.