What Is This Strip Called And How Can I Fix It?

Lias

This strip recently popped out of its channel and I've tried putting it back in but it keeps coming out. I didn't want to use glue or any adhesive because there is no trace of any in there but I'm not sure how to keep it tucked in.

It is on the side of the sun which I figure has tightened it up. Thanks for any suggestions !!

gallery_5684_392_8757.jpg

If you have the time to wait lay out the plastic out in the sun for a week or so to preshrink it. I usually left one the shed roof for a year before using it.

Thank you all very much for the information. I just did a search and came up with the following:

http://www.rvwholesalers.com/catalog/heavy-duty-insert-trim-1-x-25-white.html?gclid=COLWzK-nusMCFYWFfgodF0sALg

The insert trim is in pretty good condition and long. I figure I will try the heat it up with hair dryer first as Ace57 suggested. It's still in good condition and the other side is fine.

Thanks again for setting me off in the right direction, it's very much appreciated!