Pet Crate Lined With Reflectix

snail powered

To keep the cats nice and cozy now that the nights are cooler I lined their crate with reflectix. It is fully lined top, bottom sides except for the opening end. Gave them a new thick foam cushion covered in microfiber fur to snuggle up on. I hardly see them anymore as it is their new favorite hangout. Two cats reflecting their own heat back at them makes it a real hot box!

post-6369-0-36859300-1421778017_thumb.jp

To keep the cats nice and cozy now that the nights are cooler I lined their crate with reflectix. It is fully lined top, bottom sides except for the opening end. Gave them a new thick foam cushion covered in microfiber fur to snuggle up on. I hardly see them anymore as it is their new favorite hangout. Two cats reflecting their own heat back at them makes it a real hot box!

attachicon.gifcat crate.jpg

I actually think this is freaking awesome idea. many many times I end up hunting or traveling with my Shepherd Zeus in his cage in the back of my dodge. While I do have a Truck topper, in severe cold I always was thinking about buying one of those "crate covers" until I noticed they cost almost as much as the crate and that aint cheap when we are talking max size flight legal plastic crates. I never thought to just put in some reflectix; So much cheaper and the funny thing is that the severe cold crate carrier covers have reflectix inside; I am gonna try this at home.