Anybody Notice Pm (Messaging) Is Now Gone?

I almost never use it but, tonight I noticed the PM messaging icon is now missing.

It seems as if Greg has had to re-boot the website into a much earlier version. Has anyone else noticed the PM messaging is now gone? Or, maybe someone can tell me where it has been moved to.

~Riverman77

You're right. It was there yesterday but seems to be AWOL this morning. But the clickable link is still there. You just need to be a bit psychic to find it!

same with notifications...additional psychic ability required.

BTW Derek I sent you a PM on Jan 10.. did you receive it?

You're right. It was there yesterday but seems to be AWOL this morning. But the clickable link is still there. You just need to be a bit psychic to find it!

Derek,

I have found a couple of ways to send out a PM (if I ever needed to). But, I have not yet found my 'incoming' PM mailbox icon.

Do you or Linda have any idea if Greg has permanently removed the (easy to find) PM icon?

~Riverman77

I'll send you a message right now. You should see a little 1 at the top right hand corner of the home page

Linda

Linda,

Your PM came through. The PM system still works fine.

Thanks again,

~Riverman77