Did Anyone Have Trouble Logging In This Morning?

Derek up North

My iPhone continues to not allow access to the site. It would appear an admin has applied a new "skin" that safari disagrees with. The error message references the forum known issue for skin change and had a fix that was to be applied ( by you admins.) good luck fixing it! We do have a lot of iphone users.

Are we back?

Santa has landed and brought back our site.

Linda

Linda and Derek,

For the past 2 days, I was unable to enter into the forum area of this site. All I would get was something like: 'We are experiencing some problems right now and trying to fix them. Please check back later. Greg'. I don't know what happened either. Tonight, you folks came back on and alive. For some odd reason, I was always able to log onto the used rigs for sale area of the site but, the forum seemed to be shut down or under repairs. I hope that my input is somewhat helpful.

I happy that you're back up & running!

~Riverman77

Edited by Riverman77

I was going through withdrawals. Always nice to tune into the banter about Toyhomes.

Quite the cast of characters as well. The members would be the material for a good reality show if we ever teamed up for a convoy.

I was going through withdrawals. Always nice to tune into the banter about Toyhomes.

Quite the cast of characters as well. The members would be the material for a good reality show if we ever teamed up for a convoy.

Funny withdrawal is exactly the term I used when asking Greg to please get us online soon. Like waking up to no coffee. The day is just not right

Linda S

The board is only working now on any home computer running something other than safari but anyone who has a mac device running safari such as an iphone or ipad gets a fatal error message,only when trying to get on the toyota motorhome forum

if anyone is able to access the site using there iphone please let me know I've tried several different apple devices running safari and cant access or sign in.......Doesn't anyone use an iphone on this site?

I will add that about two weeks ago every time I tried to coment on here I kept getting a weard popup cant recall all of it something wants to enter your computer . thought it was my computer as I screwed it up and had to have my son fix it . but it may have been a bug in here . have not seen it anymore . was a yellow pop up

I don't know if any of the members can see this but I am still trying to reach Greg the owner of this site and find out why we are turned off. I know many of you are concerned about our site but I will find out what's going on. Please be patient

Linda S