What Toyhomes Have You Seen Lately? Post Those Vintage Babes!

Gary_M

We see them all the time out here on the west coast. Here are couple from the summer travels:

I-90 Snoqualmie pass rest stop - Love the matching canopy.

post-6384-0-04687100-1412049088_thumb.jp

Carl Sagan's Burning Man gathering in the Ochoco mountains of Oregon - May the Force be with you!

post-6384-0-76156400-1412049253_thumb.jp

Show us your encounters.

Pretty rare here in Western PA. I've only seen three other ones since we got the Dolphin in the spring. Just last Saturday we spotted a Toy Winnie behind the Monro Muffler on Tarentum Bridge Road. We pulled back there to scope it. Should have taken a picture! Looked nice. This is the same shop that told me "No Motor Homes" so I don't know what the story is on that. That same day a guy in an old MG with the top down, passed us and gave us the thumb up. We stopped at a Car Cruise, where people park their old restored cars for public display. Even though we parked four rows over, some folks were walking over to peruse the Dolphin. I was a little embarrassed cause mine is still kinda funky.

You are right, we see a lot here in California. This was our neighbor on a recent trip to Pismo

We had to change sites for the next nite and here is a picture of a different neighbor.

We love our little Dolphin and are looking forward to heading to Jalama later this month.

post-7001-0-63372200-1412339487_thumb.jp

post-7001-0-90303300-1412339585_thumb.jp

We saw 57 Toyota motorhomes on a 6 week 3500 mile trip this summer. Oregon to Vancouver Island toy-in.

post-7774-0-08534000-1412359047_thumb.jp

We saw this beautiful little Dolphin on our yearly trip to Wyoming. This picture was taken at Navajo National Monument about 20 miles west of Kayenta AZ, the southern entrance to Monument Valley (UT).

If you ever get a chance to visit Navajo Nat'l. Mon., take it! The scenery is beautiful, the ruins fascinating, open year 'round. Camping is FREE with heated, flushing restrooms. Running water to outdoor service sinks in temperate weather. The parking spaces are too small for the big mh's, just right for Toy homes. ;)

We saw 57 Toyota motorhomes on a 6 week 3500 mile trip this summer. Oregon to Vancouver Island toy-in.

OMG! Toys galore! :omg:

attachicon.gifCabin 9-14 037 (1024x768).jpg

We saw this beautiful little Dolphin on our yearly trip to Wyoming.

Whoa! :love: That is one beautiful Dolphin, 16ft? Looks like dually too! Thanks for the tips on the Navajo Nat'l. Mon, you can't beat beautiful views and free camping!

"Man Cave on Wheels" from our drive through West Virginia

manCaveOnWheels1_zps50318dfe.jpg