Door Handle Light Lens

5Toyota

I just stopped at the local rv dealer and found out that the door handle light lens new style is available again. must be golden at ten dollars. even the dealer was appalled but they have it again from a new company.

• 7 months later...

Such amazing timing I found this topic! Mine shattered it was so sun rotted when I took it off. Just got one on ebay for $12 with shipping, worth it for brand new! Thanks for sharing :ThumbUp:

• 2 weeks later...

So siked on the new porch light cover!

tumblr_nmiozyXIIx1upzapco1_540.jpgtumblr_nmrvgea7Qs1upzapco2_400.jpg

Edited by DirtyPatches

I think the thing is too bright, I seldom use it. But I'm one of those "Don't mess with my night vision, man" kind of guys. I got to cut it down one of these days.

I haven't got to enjoy camping with it yet but figured it would be used little, unless I'm plugged in, but good to have. Glad to hear they're bright!

Well the chrome was good and now the bezel is new so the aluminium inside that's got corroded spots now stands out. So after polishing it some I painted it with the aluma-paint used on my home stair railing. Looks good will look great after the second coat tomorrow. :)

• 2 weeks later...