Sunrader Rear Storage Boxes Build - Existing Box For Sale!

This project will replace my existing Sunrader classics edition factory storage box (its for sale $300 they are pretty rare), with two black aluminess galley boxes. I'll be ripping out the rear interior panel to get access, and also fix a few leaks, and also will be grinding down and painting my existing rear bumper.

But, first up does anybody need a stock Sunrader classics edition rear storage box? Its in Olympia WA, check out the pics below. Message me if you are interested, I'd like to see it on a Sunrader rather than stored away in my garage. The two new boxes cost a small fortune, but I'll be able to store my honda generater and also plan to have a fold out portable bbq/ in the other storage box!

Do you still have the box lid? I just lost mine in Mexico and would like to replace it. Thank you

Man you guys don't forget a thing. If the lady is interested please PM me. I think the whole thing is repairable but I may never get to it. I'm a project junkie . Need rehab

Linda s

Hi Linda - I am the one looking for the lid. I hit a bump in Mexico and it flew off. I did not notice it until later....bummer. I heard you had a little accident and still have a lid...I would love to buy that from you. Ill send you my details.

• 6 years later...