85 New Horizon Alaskan Remodel

Spent a few weeks this spring undertaking the daunting task of rebuilding my overcab, roof, installing a woodstove, new floor, paint, tile, desk, inverter, insulation. Im glad to be done!... wait, i dont think ill ever be done. So many more ideas! Here is my youtube link.

Hope you enjoy! Please leave me some feedback on ideas, etc. Thanks

Thanks! I've had the toy for since last summer and had been living out of it. I work in the backcountry so it's the perfect home. But I couldn't take the depressing interior during the rainy fall months. The woodstove is awesome! It really puts off some heat. I'd like to get a Kimberly in the future, because the Colorado cylinder stove is meant for a wall tent, and not a "high use" application. But it works for now. My project for the summer is a Thermo-electric generator. Solar is the way to go here in the summer, but when the constant daylight fades, I want to use my wasted heat as a source of power. I might do another video on this in the future when it is past the prototype phase....thanks for the feedback!