Cheap Sunrader

zero

http://fingerlakes.craigslist.org/rvs/4059578661.html

Toyota Sunrader Camper - $2400 ( Penn Yan)

00f0f_c4HyIezcJVK_600x450.jpg

Great vehicle. 22R Engine 4 speed. New water pump (cabin), all new tires, resealed roof and windows. Kitchen in rear. Gas appliances including fridge mostly reliable.

No hot water heater. Five lug rear axle (info here: http://www.toyotamotorhomes.com/axle_facts.htm)

1984 with 114,000 miles.

Need to sell soon. Please call 1 818 427 5343.

Somehow my text got deleted from the Sunrader ad. I was going to try to guy it for $1800 but then back out. I've got too much stuff already and am seriously thinking about leaving NY. That will require getting rid of some stuff and not buying more. I tried to rationalize by just buying to resell. But buying stuff I like to resell usually backfires on me. I end up keeping instead.

School and property tax bills just came out and I bet it can be bought for $1800-$2000. Money seems to be tight around here at present. I recently tried to sell a 4WD turbo mini-RV and the highest offer I got was $1800. Last year I was offered $7000.

• 4 months later...

What else do you have? I have a 78 toyota chinook but am looking for something with hot water/bathroom/stove/air conditioning ideally under 22'.. Also what do you know about the 5 lug rear duallies? I am interested in a 1981 18' sunrader and the picture he sent of the rear dually axle is here. Let me know if it should be recalled and if I need to do an axle swap or upgrade the bearings maybe?

sunrader5lug.jpg

This is what it has. Can anyone tell me if this is a problematic bearing/axle?? Thanks@!@!

What else do you have? I have a 78 toyota chinook but am looking for something with hot water/bathroom/stove/air conditioning ideally under 22'.. Also what do you know about the 5 lug rear duallies? I am interested in a 1981 18' sunrader and the picture he sent of the rear dually axle is here. Let me know if it should be recalled and if I need to do an axle swap or upgrade the bearings maybe?

sunrader5lug.jpg

This is what it has. Can anyone tell me if this is a problematic bearing/axle?? Thanks@!@!

Would not trust it.It's a 1/2 ton axle. If it was a Chinook or some thing else light maybe.