Rally locations

toyohome

Northeast. Northwest. Northcentral. Are there ever any Toy Ins in the Southeast, Southcentral or Southwest? There should be a lot of Toyoites in Florida and throughout the south but I see no mention of any rallies there in the past few years. Am I missing something or are the Toy Ins unique to only Northerners?

You are accurate that no one has offered to coordinate any rallies recently in the southeast or south central part of the US. There have been volunteer coordinators for the last several years in the northeast, mid-west, northwest, Arizona, and California. Anyone is free to set up a rally at anytime. Perhaps this post will generate some interest. If anyone wants to hear some tips on how to put a rally together I would be happy to talk to you on the phone. After coordinating about two dozen rallies in the last 10 years, I do have some pointers for those that would like to host one. I'm at 626-798-4510. Leave a message if you get the voicemail for my business (health center) and I'll call you back.

Tika

I have talked to a few from the South about starting a Rally, even offering to share my past notes

and even helping with recruitement, but it never got past an initial discussion. Guessing due to low interest.

• 6 years later...

Are there any calendars available for 2020 Toyota Rallies.? I’d love to take a road trip and attend some .

I’m located in the Northeast Region .

Thank You