Do non-stick pots and pans exist that are non-toxic?

Stevo

"grease can turn rancid in pores" LOL. this is why you are to season the pan; by baking it periodically instead of dishwashing or handwashing it with soap. the happycook seems to be biased against cast iron and claims ferric iron isn't absorbed by the body? just what does the author think oxyhemoglobin is?

i did chuckle from that link; especially where their special stainless steel is a better kind of stainless steel; all stainless steel is an alloy - containing crap that's not so good. Again, nothing is better than properly seasoned cast iron... nothing.

A Little water and a plastic brillo pad cleans glass real easey . I use S oS to clean my U S made REVERE STAINLESS STEEL or GOOD QUALITY CAST IRON I AVOID ANY CHINA MADE COOK WARE NO TELLING WHAT IS IN IT.

At www.green-pan.com they claim that their Thermolon coating will not release any toxic fumes even if heated to 850 deg. F. Of course they are the maker and seller so independent testing would be nice.