Is there any purpose to these?..Help..Free bike rack.

Marco1503

restoring my 86' dolphin i run into these wheel trims as im gonna clean my tires and wheels.

I was wondering if there was any additional purpose to these besides cosmetic.

Thanks for answering all my random questions.

OH and if somebody is interested in the bike rack in the picture you can have it for free since i have no use for it

It's pretty beat up but with a good cleaning and some 50 cent foam padding it can look new again.

post-6112-0-06178700-1358643737_thumb.jp

post-6112-0-91101600-1358643819_thumb.jp

post-6112-0-95739400-1358643866_thumb.jp

Cool good to know!

and the reason im asking is because i want to put a dirtbike rack on my dolphin and i want to remove as much "useless" weight as possible.

just things like that. or things i wont be using in the rv. and i think if i can get 50-100 pounds of stuff off it. it can make up for the 200 pound dirtbike.

plus im kind of a pack rat and the fact that im really organized makes me feel i will be weighing down the rv very much :P

• 5 months later...

Hey man! Im Brand new to this site, because i just aquired myself a New(to me at least) 1983 Toyota Dolphin with the 1 ton dually, shes got a little rot in the bathroom(im gonna work on) ,, not to bore you im just excited to have gotten this and to found a site that has people just as into them as me. Anyways I would LOVE to get that rack if you still have it (and beauty rings too)! let me know!