Vancouver Island Toy-In 2013

Ron 'n Sue

Hello Wayne, and other happy Toy owners.

We just booked site 167 for the Toy In. We're looking forward to meeting the many Toy owners on the 21st. Looks like it's going to be a great success.

Ron & Rose

• 4 weeks later...

Just found out that we have to be in Portland at 10am on the 21st. We can make the 8:15 am ferry on the 22nd and make the toy-in on the afternoon of the 22nd. Darn I was realy wanting to be on the island by the 20th. Plan on at least one month on Vancouver Island. Darrel and Gun

Just a Week and a Half To Go!!

Hi Everyone. Just a friendly reminder that the 3rd Annual Vancouver Island Toy In takes place at the Living Forest RV Park south of Nanaimo on 21-23 June. If you haven't made your booking yet, there is still time to do so. Ask for a spot in the vicinity of the covered patio shelter near Site 213. That's where most of us will be located. Plan on attending a Meet and Greet BBQ on Friday evening (food provided for $5/couple but bring your own liquid refreshments) and a Pot Luck dinner on the Saturday. It's a chance to bring out your favourite (or favorite for our American friends ... :D dish to share with everyone.

Once you have made your booking, please post a message on this site if you haven't done so already, so we can get some idea of the numbers we'll have.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones!! Cheers to all, Wayne & Irene

Hi Wayne, I'm good for the caesar salad. I have a small portable BBQ too. Looking forward to meeting some other toy owners. I'll be there by 6PM.

• 3 weeks later...

We want to thank Wayne & Irene and their friends Les & Fran, for an outstanding job of setting up the 2013 Vancouver Island Toy In. It was a geat event, and for sure we'll be looking forward to the 2014 Van Isl Toy In.

Thanks again,

R & R

• 4 months later...