Ive been getting same error for a week or so from chat saying its filled to capacity and to contact the "admin"... is this legit? Is there really an all night party I'm missing in here? :)

I keep watching the chat whenever I am on, I never see anyone else there. Is my timing that bad?

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-6]

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Need Help?

Our help documentation

Contact the community administrator

The status board could use a moderated input. Seems the spammers have found about it

doesn't one need an account in order to post? a simple fix to this debacle would be to have Greg or Steve add a pictograph security picture during account creation process; the web bots cannot interpret the picture and then enter its content into the field. This would end any new spam accounts moving forward. then we only need to delete the ones that post. :)

Steve already has a program in place that automatically bans these guys and delete's their posts in the general forum. It's the update section that pics them up and it has to be manually deleted there. I can't do it and Steve and Greg are not online all the time. Just ignore them. They will be gone soon

Linda S

Opps just found an actual spam post in the rally section.The way this site is set up it's hard to find the crap and I would really appreciate it ,if you see anything other than in the update section to send me a link so I can get rid of it

Thanks