Surfboard Rack on 1993 SeaBreeze w/metal roof

OliveExpress

Hello All,

I first wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to respond to this web site. There is a lot of helpful hints on here... so much so, I wish I had found it before I made my purchase... nevertheless, I am the proud owner of a 1993 Sea Breeze and excited for the adventure ahead... btw, I'm not the SCAMMER posted from earlier. I purchased this one in SD this past weekend.

Surfboard Rack Time!

Edited by OliveExpress

AFAIK, there are only minor 'Martha Stewart' differences between the Dolphin and Seabreeze. Different fabrics, window 'dressings', etc. I guess National (and owners) like to think it's 'upgraded'. I don't know how much (if any) of a price difference there was when they were new. Now, I'd say they're both worth the same, condition being a much more important factor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for the serious lag time. I went out on a nice roadie and forgoe the rack in light of the trip being mostly inland. I travelled Vancouver to San Diego with a pregnant wife in the first trimester who was nauseous on the regular (I don't recommend a road trip with a pregnant wife). Anyway, I'm back on the surf rack exploration (hopefully as non-invasive as possible) and now child car seat placement. Looking forward to a SoCal mini trip next week and a NorCal trip in mid June. If you have time, check out my blog, which includes pictures of the SeaBreeze: http://theoliveexpress.blogspot.com/2013_06_01_archive.html

Thanks again to everyone!