Craigslist readers

I recall a post awhile back - seems craigslist's lawyers frown on the readers & have been shutting them down - anyway does any one know of any reader programs that are available now?

I use this one a lot. After you type in what your looking for, like toyota, go to the left and click for sale, then rv and All toyota's under the rv catagory come up. You can search by area in the country too. Only hassle is if you change any parameter you have to go back and click rv again every time.

http://www.adhuntr.com/

Linda S

Derek , Agree, That was sad about the reader, I loved it, and to me - it really enhanced CL to what it needed to be.

The only thing I can think of would be unless CL has a competing tool, but they don't..

Big mistake by CL.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Craigslist has always been about local... That's why they defend there choice. But it has become so huge I hope they change. It is a pain to search each individual area... I use Google to do my searching, but it is not that great, just fast for me having a quick look .

If I want to search Canada for a Toyota RV I simply type " Toyota RV site:Craigslist.ca " and it pops out everything (including very old, and other language ads)

I wish you could search by State or Provence wide by simply using a pull-down menu...

I use statewidelist.com. It works for me.

• 2 months later...

This "kind'a" works. You can add more to the formula with the "OR namebrand and/or years" etc. Copy and paste the below, into google search, adding whatever model to this you want, then search.

Toyota Motor Home OR Dolphin OR Winnebago OR Itasca OR Odyssey OR Escaper OR Gulf Stream OR Huntsman OR Seabreeze OR Sunrader OR New Horizon OR Heritage -dosko site:craigslist.org

link here for the above search:

Toyota Motor Home

the system needs to be refined and tweaked here and there...not really sure how to do it.