Removing LP appliances to get to floor underneath

Hi,Need help! Floor is bad down side of coach under water heater, stove, furnace & sink, also big hole punched in floor under sink in electric cord compartment from blowout last year, hole looks bigger from inside than when looking underneath from outside.

LP tank removed last yr as anchors broken & not fixed yet so,

Do I need to also unhook engine battery along with elec & coach battery to prevent any sparks if any gas remaining in LP lines?

And any suggestions on easiest way to remove all these things would be greatly appreciated.

Thx Much

TerrieO

NOT SHURE ABOUT WATER HEATER THE STOVE IF THAT IS A WEDGWOOD WITH OVEN LIFT OFF THE TOP SEE IF THE MAIN GAS COMES IN THE TOP IN THE BACK SHOULD use 2 wrenches one too hold it so you dont twist and break it off look at edge of topand around edge of ovenlook for screws into wood a few screws and the gas pipe and stove ahould lift out get someone to help lift it not real heavy though. PROBLY A GOOD THING TO DISCONECT THE BATTERYS CAN SAVE MORE PROBLEMS IF THE WRONG THING TOUCHES

The main LP line comes up in water heater compartment under stove and then water heater, furnace & stove/oven all 3 T off of there. Got the water heater out easy, its line wasn't even screwed on very tight & had no sealer at all on it, looks like the other 2 fittings have the white tape like you use for water lines, didn't get to them today. Going to try tomorrow before gets too hot out! Thx for the help! TerrieO

the isolator should keep any electric from the starter battery from reaching the coach wireing. however i wouldn't trust it, only takes a minute to disconcct both batteries. do it then no worries.

Definitely disconnect the truck battery. A momentary lapse in memory and you could try starting the RV and end up with a rocket engine that launches the whole rig. Not pretty when LP blows up.

I did unhook everything cus I'm chicken .. .... when it comes to LP, even tho the tanks not in it right now I didn't know if there would be residual gas in the lines. After what I found earlier today was tempted to stick a rocket up it's tailpipe :rip_1: ! Was getting ready to take out stove & just happened to open cabinets above stove & sink & both have water damage where wall meets ceiling in back of cabinet! Wasn't there last fall. I covered this thing with const grade plastic & a huge tarp for the winter as I didn't get caulking done before winter. So I climbed up ladder to check roof seams on that side, didn't find any big cracks but does need new caulking, & noticed some parts of roof dipping & some spots (I could reach) were soft feeling but ceiling inside feels firm everywhere, does that mean I have to pull off roof & fix something between roof & ceiling or is it normal to have low spots? Looks like roof made out of 3 sections with seamsealed with caulk, I wanted to put that rubber roof stuff on whole roof, but won't be able to afford that if I have tear into roof. Right now just want to cry or :ranting2: ! TerrieO.