Update on Dometic DMC-45 Generator

TheDoverGuppy

Through some searching, and a link that was sent to me on this awesome forum, I contacted someone who sent me a PDF of the Dometic DMC-45 manual.

If anyone has one in their rig and would like me to send them the PDF, please email me.

Thanks for the help!

post-6109-0-91585200-1337186050_thumb.pn

• 9 years later...
On 5/16/2012 at 9:34 AM, TheDoverGuppy said:

Through some searching, and a link that was sent to me on this awesome forum, I contacted someone who sent me a PDF of the Dometic DMC-45 manual.

If anyone has one in their rig and would like me to send them the PDF, please email me.

Thanks for the help!

post-6109-0-91585200-1337186050_thumb.pn

If that is what you have it is well worth fixing that's a pretty hefty generator. Another big + is is also a 4 pole generator this means it turns half the speed of a "normal" RV generator meaning half the noise level. Most generators like that are 2 pole generators meaning they have to turn 3600 RPM to make 60 CPS I'm just wondering if it's a little big for a small camper I don't see any size spc for it so that might not be it. I run my entire house with a 5000 watt generator! Onan made some 4 poles RV units too but for the bigger RV's at 5000 watts.