Gas tank

chront

acording to this site NATIONAL RV ARCHIVES the makers of the SEABREEZE AND THE DOLPHIN the late 80s and later came all models with the 17.2 standerd eq. check this site you will find it interesting i think. i have the 87 dolphin just got so i havent filled up yet .

Does the tank look original or are you guessing. They all show empty at around 13 gallons. Dolphin, Seabreeze did not use the 13 gallon tank

Since the original was 17.2 gallons you can certainly install one.

LS

The 1988 Toyota Seabreeze is not in the archive and I have a 13 gal tank. Thanks

I was told the Dolphin and seabreeze had either a 13 or 17 gal (apprx) original an you could tell the difference by the length. Either 31" or 37". Mine is 31".

Yes it's possible someone replaced the tank with a smaller cheaper 13 gallon tank but it can't be original

All of the Brochures I have seen clearly say 17.2 gallons from 86 on. An 88 was built on a true 1 ton Toyota cab and chassis and

Toyota did not use the smaller tank on those at all. Only vins that have rn50, regular cab short bed came with the smaller tank. Not used on motorhomes

LS

I was told the Dolphin and seabreeze had either a 13 or 17 gal (apprx) original an you could tell the difference by the length. Either 31" or 37". Mine is 31".