Cabot Trail

warrior

Einstein and I just got back from a trip to Lake George, Lake Champlain, through Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, over the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia, and home past the Bay of Fundy where we got to see the tide come in, then south through Maine. We had a great time, and the Warrior ran great.. only used gas and a quart of oil for the whole trip.

The Walmarts in Charlottetown (PEI) and Moncton (Nova Scotia) allow overnight

RV parking and are conveniently located to the sights. We only used one campground the entire trip and it was in the Cape Breton Highlands park on the Cabot Trail. The hiking trail in Fundy National Park that goes down to the sea is highly recommended, as is the loop around the Cabot Trail.

• 2 years later...

"then south through Maine"-

What route? We were up in Maine last summer before we got the Sunrader. Sure wish we had it then. Hopefully going back next year with the motorhome!

"then south through Maine"-

What route? We were up in Maine last summer before we got the Sunrader. Sure wish we had it then. Hopefully going back next year with the motorhome!

The only way to go south from "the great white north" through Maine is on US 1 (or I-95 which is no fun)

• 3 weeks later...

I took a motorcycle trip a little south (Boothbay Harbor ME) a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic. My family owns a house in York Beach ME so it was nice to be able to do a day trip and relax at the end of the ride and enjoy a nice cold one without running the risk of getting bagged for DUI. Life is good! I plan on taking the Chinook to VT in Sept. to the British Invasion Car Meet it is held in Stowe VT Sept. 14-16. If you like the moutains and vintage british cars than you owe it to yourself to check it out some year.

My family owns a house in York Beach ME.

My wife has 2 cousins that live in York ME near the post office. We spent 3 weeks every summer in York during the 90's in that gray house near the post office across the street from the one with the eyebrow windows (not her cousin's place, just one we rented). She has another cousin that lives in Cape Neddick ME. We have a place in NH now so only go to York to visit. It is nice though....

• 8 months later...
My wife has 2 cousins that live in York ME near the post office. We spent 3 weeks every summer in York during the 90's in that gray house near the post office across the street from the one with the eyebrow windows (not her cousin's place, just one we rented). She has another cousin that lives in Cape Neddick ME. We have a place in NH now so only go to York to visit. It is nice though....

in the late 80s my aunt and uncle moved to york maine and have lived in cape neddick also... its amazing up there... "Mainers"