A little motor home racing

Maineah

Ther'e's a 4x4 Sunrader out there somewhere with a chevy 350 engine. I'm betting on him. If you want stock I've got a v6 Nissan that will blow any v6 Toyota Sunrader out of the water.

Linda S

Some competition:

I'll have to custom build a Lexus powered Chinook.

Well now that Super Bowl is over how about a bit of motor home racing (pretty funny)

Glad they didn't have any toyota sea breezes in that race...would have broke my heart to see one destroyed like that!!

Surprised they held the turns without tipping over...good to know they dont flip easy!

The Brits are the only people I know that will spend thousands of pounds restoring an old Jag or some thing else quaint then take it out and race it in the rain! The lawn mower racing is alive and well in the states too and you have not lived until you have seen a powder puff tractor pull with lawn tractors!

Ther'e's a 4x4 Sunrader out there somewhere with a chevy 350 engine. I'm betting on him. If you want stock I've got a v6 Nissan that will blow any v6 Toyota Sunrader out of the water.

Linda S

yes, the nissan V-6 absolutely pwns the toy V-6. Wonder if there is a kit to put it in the toyota chasis?

Just when I thought I had the interior all bolted down the way I wanted it,

NOW it looks like I am going to have to tear it out to go racing...

Why did I use all those screws and glues,

oh my, this is going to take some effort...

Thanks for the giggles, I needed that