dinette table source

idaho

I'm not the best carpenter but I did manage to make one for mine maybe you can find some one to make one for you it's not real hard.

Probably easiest to make one, but RV salvage yards are another option. in norcal we also have www.rvdoctorgeorge.com. he somehow manages to stock or find just about anything.

I just used my old one as a template.....

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement dinette table for my Dolphin? It's about 24"x21 1/2". Thanks.

5 toyota Says i have aways been puruser of wreaking yards oftn they have old campers other rv ido not what you have lot of themm use same set up somes time you get nice chep

I'm not the best carpenter but I did manage to make one for mine maybe you can find some one to make one for you it's not real hard.

^^ THIS! :)

And why would you want to buy some manufactured RV table made of formica anyways? I say splurge a little in the creative department at the cost of looking foolish when it comes to your replacement dinning table!

One year I was in a rush to get a camper done, but hadn't finished the grandiose table I had envisioned to labor over in my spare time haha. Time was up, and we were set to motor south for the winter that weekend rain or shine. A piece of plywood (with radius corners and routered edges of course) was the quickest and best choice for this particular emergency. A cloth with a fun print was thrown over that and then topped with a piece of clear plastic lexan. A gnarly but really unique piece of driftwood served as a leg. It turned out to be one of the best tables ever and friends loved it for years! It had a real luxurious look with the "glass" atop linen. Super easy to clean too. One particular trip I remember all sorts of fun stuff ended up under the glass. Pictures, maps, business cards, and even a puzzle. The 2 plastic squeeze vise grip clamps at the rear of the table held the plastic and cloth in place while in transit. Eventually, they just ended up permanent residents to the table. And I can't tell you how many times they were used for other stuff such as hanging up towels, wetsuits, or the occasional tarp emergency. They were always on duty and easy to grab. K.. rambling again.. my apologies.