Dogs who love Dolphins

benbraymer

Here is our girl Mara looking for her Dad out the windshield on a surf trip.

post-3140-12704800115473_thumb.jpg

Often with the Great Dane weather I like it or not! First thing he does when I open the door right to the top bunk.

post-669-12710213973483_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

My great dane zeus is wanting to get out of his contempo conversion and into a dolphin soon!!

That's funny my Great Dane's father was named Zeus must be a good Great Dane name. Biggest issue with the Dane in a Toyota is turning around!

• 2 weeks later...

That's funny my Great Dane's father was named Zeus must be a good Great Dane name. Biggest issue with the Dane in a Toyota is turning around!

We have taken our 3 ChiChi's on each of 4 trips that we have taken so far in our 1986 Coachman. They love it. Every time I go to the motorhome to do anything, I have company. They jump up on the dinette seat and look out the rear window while traveling. The only problem that we have is Max, our tiny male keeps finding ways to sneak up front into the cab compartment as he loves to ride in my lap and look out the drivers window. Anyone found a good barrier that works that fits behind the drivers and passenger seat to block the pups? The pups are one of the main reasons that we bought the motorhome so we can take them with us.

Thanks for your help.

1/2" plywood?

Derek,

I was thinking along the line of a mesh so we could see through to the rear. Plyboard might be a little over kill since Max weighs only 3 1/2 pounds.