Just bought a '91 Warrior v6 auto....trying to find out how many psi goes into the rear suspension...I've been looking around the internet, but no luck. I would also love to find a Winnebago manual for it....anyone know where to download one?

Thanks!!

Just bought a '91 Warrior v6 auto....trying to find out how many psi goes into the rear suspension...I've been looking around the internet, but no luck. I would also love to find a Winnebago manual for it....anyone know where to download one?

Thanks!!

Hi--we have a 92 Winnebago Itasca. I have the manual and would be willing to duplicate it for you. Unfortunately for you, we are in Florida until May, but if you want, I will get to it then. As for the air bags, the manual says minimum 20lb and maximum 100lb. We usually run ours at about 60lb. You can contact me here, or at chartrue2@aol.com. Hope this helps.

Adjust the air pressure when your loaded for a trip until your Toy sits level. Both side to side and front to back.