Felton Indian Summer Rally - California Oct 16 - 17

Gulfstream Greg

Toyota Motorhome's Presents

The

Redwood Mountain

Indian Summer Rally

at Smithwood's RV Park in Felton, California

October 16th and 17th, Friday and Saturday departing on the 18th.

There are 9 Spaces reserved for the event.

Make your Reservations and Payments directly to Smithwoods.

Please see here for details.

Directions Here

Latest Weather conditions for Felton California

Smithwoods Web Site Here

Smithwood's RV Park is located in the Santa Cruz Mountains under the REDWOODS just north of Santa Cruz, California.

There is no itinerary except for wine and cheese tasting on Friday evening

and a pot luck dinner on Saturday.

So bring some of your favorite wine, cheese and a pot luck dish!

Bring your own paper plates, napkins and utensils.

If you can bring some firewood it would be a great help.

Dogs must be leashed at all times and kept quiet.

Nearby attractions include:

Underlined are link to sites

Nearby golf courses (Valley Gardens, Scotts Valley -

De Laveaga, Santa Cruz - Boulder Creek Golf and Country Club, Boulder Creek and more)

Big Basin Giant Redwoods

Mystery Spot

Roaring Camp & Narrow Gauge Railroad

Henry Cowell State Park

Santa Cruz Mountains Wineries

Bigfoot Museum

Park Amenities:

Full service sites (electric, water, sewer & cable TV).

Laundry - Store - Picnic tables - Fire Pits - Firewood

Heated swimming pool - Restrooms and showers

Site telephone service available

sw1_small.jpg sw3_small.jpg

sw2_small.jpg sw4_small.jpg sw5_small.jpg

Reservations and Payment:

Make your reservations and payments directly to Smithwoods.

If you cancel 72 hours before, your payment will be returned to you.

To contact Smithwoods for Reservations and more information on their park call them direct.

VERY IMPORTANT: Let them know you are with the "Toyota Motorhome's Group

Oct 10th & 11th" spaces 116 through 124 or you might get placed somewhere else in the park.

(831) 335-4321

swmapcropl.jpg

Directions: From wherever you are coming from get on Highway 17 To Scotts Valley California. At Scotts Valley take the Mt. Herman Road exit. Stay on Mt. Herman thru Scotts Valley. You will be making a right onto Graham Hill Road. Immediately get into the left lane because in about 200 feet you will be making a left onto Highway 9.

Smithwood's RV Park is about another mile on the left.

To contact Smithwoods for more information on their park call

(831) 335-4321

• 1 month later...

Jonathan and I had a blast for the weekend! This was our first trip in Tinkerbell, and I can't think of a better way to launch our lives with her. We enjoyed the setting (redwoods, river), the company (lots of good people and dogs), wonderful food (and lots of it), wine (and lots of it!), and the help and advice.

Special thanks to Greg and Katherine for arranging and hosting. The touches of the twinkle lights and table cloths were great - and it's nice to know we would have been warm with the heater had we needed it. The fire pit was great too (can't remember if that was Larry's or Greg's?).

We learned A LOT about Tink!!!!!! Our water heater is now working; thank you, Gassy Guy Dave!. And we have weathered our first dumping of the tanks; thank you to Larry for the loan of your hose and to the whole committee for cheering us on, laughing with/at us, and documenting this momentous occasion. Betty, I appreciated the "womanly tips" - I'll definitely be making some of those window covers you showed me. Perhaps we can have a woman-only Rally sometime. :)

post-2923-12561394529471_thumb.jpg I'll be adding my pictures to Dave's Picasa album as well. We're hooked and will definitely be regulars for this Rally. We're also thinking we'd like to start hosting a Rally up here in the North SF Bay area, maybe starting next year.

What a great group; thanks for the memories.

Kathy

1990 Itasca Spirit "Tinkerbell"

It was great to have the both of you and every one else there! A bunch of great folks! Not sure what the dates will be next year yet. Remember that Betty and Larry have one in April at Big Sur! Already looking forward to next year. Keep me posted if you decide to host one so that I can put it on the main site.

• 5 weeks later...

Jonathan and I had a blast for the weekend! This was our first trip in Tinkerbell, and I can't think of a better way to launch our lives with her. We enjoyed the setting (redwoods, river), the company (lots of good people and dogs), wonderful food (and lots of it), wine (and lots of it!), and the help and advice.

Special thanks to Greg and Katherine for arranging and hosting. The touches of the twinkle lights and table cloths were great - and it's nice to know we would have been warm with the heater had we needed it. The fire pit was great too (can't remember if that was Larry's or Greg's?).

We learned A LOT about Tink!!!!!! Our water heater is now working; thank you, Gassy Guy Dave!. And we have weathered our first dumping of the tanks; thank you to Larry for the loan of your hose and to the whole committee for cheering us on, laughing with/at us, and documenting this momentous occasion. Betty, I appreciated the "womanly tips" - I'll definitely be making some of those window covers you showed me. Perhaps we can have a woman-only Rally sometime. :)

post-2923-12561394529471_thumb.jpg I'll be adding my pictures to Dave's Picasa album as well. We're hooked and will definitely be regulars for this Rally. We're also thinking we'd like to start hosting a Rally up here in the North SF Bay area, maybe starting next year.

What a great group; thanks for the memories.

Kathy

1990 Itasca Spirit "Tinkerbell"

Hi Kathy

Sounds like you had a very nice time at the rally. I'm still trying to find my way around this site and can't seem to get very far. I post something and then I can't find it later on!! I'll keep trying.

My friend Val and I got our Toy this fall and are preparing to go for a trip to the US around March 2010. We're thinking of going as far as California. We would both like to attend a rally somewhere along the way to get to know some of the members. I'll keep an eye on the rally topic and hope that someone will be hosting one in the spring. May be we'll get a chance to meet you, Jonathan and Tinkerbell.

Chrisitne