OK so what happened to the photo galleries?!?!?!

Where did the user's photo galleries go?

There is no longer a link to them.....

Greg mentioned a few weeks ago that he'd be updating them soon. Bet he's working on it while he's traveling.

I wanna know what the little Icon thing under our Avatars means. Any quesses?

Thanks for bringing the photo gallery back.

The missing icon is...... http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/public/style_images/21122702147/folder_team_icons/member4.gif

Don't know exactly "what" it is/was but it is used by the forum software and it is not in the folder where it is supposed to be.

Greg mentioned a few weeks ago that he'd be updating them soon. Bet he's working on it while he's traveling.

I wanna know what the little Icon thing under our Avatars means. Any quesses?

Shandamac: If you place your cursor onto the icon and wait, you will see the label for the icon you are positioned onto. On this date, reading from left to right, your three displayed Icons represent: 1) Add / Remove as friend 2) PM this member 3) View gallery. Try your View Gallery link to determine if any of your past gallery posts are corrupted by the new software update.

Now I get it. Probably some blocker on my office computer. All good on the home system. Whew.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone, thanks for the share, i got it downloaded.. Now even I'll think about the same..!! But if you make one, do lemme know, wanna see..!!