Newbee

Hi!

I'm almost convinced I'm ready to buy, but really need to test drive and size up these amazing little darlins...

I'm a six footer and need to know if this is gonna work out....

anyone out there willing to show me their rig ? I'm willing to travel 100 mile radius of Ventura CA to accomplish. Don't seem to be many around us. THANKS

Hi!

I'm almost convinced I'm ready to buy, but really need to test drive and size up these amazing little darlins...

I'm a six footer and need to know if this is gonna work out....

anyone out there willing to show me their rig ? I'm willing to travel 100 mile radius of Ventura CA to accomplish. Don't seem to be many around us. THANKS

I'm also new the Toyota RV's and am 6+ feet tall. Is a Dolphin going to work out or is there something else with a little taller interior height.

thanks,

grizz

Take it from a six footer, if ya have roof air, glue a folded towel on the inside lower edges of the unit- you'll need the cushion. Learn to walk with your head bowed. This is on a Sunrader also. Sit a lot.

• 1 month later...

I am six feet tall in hiking boots. I cannot stand up straight in many brands of Toyota RV's. One salesman (15 years ago when you still found these on RV lots) told me I'd learn to duck. I said no, that I just wouldn't buy those short things.

My current RV is custom-built (I am the second owner) and has about 73" ceiling height, so I'm fine.