can not log on as member anymore

Guest Norm Butterfield

Guest Norm Butterfield

If you reset my log on information will I be able to re-register as a member? I can not remember what for sure I used as a password and when i try to log on i get a message that says e-mail adress is already used ?????can you reset every thing and I will start over and this time keep track oy what i use for user name and pass word. Thanks you,Iowa camper.

Hi Norm,

After clicking on the words: "Log in", you'll see a pink area right above the User Name and Password fields. In that area will be a link to help you if you've forgotton your password. Follow the instructions. If that doesn't work. Greg should be on soon to help you out.

Shanda

If you reset my log on information will I be able to re-register as a member? I can not remember what for sure I used as a password and when i try to log on i get a message that says e-mail adress is already used ?????can you reset every thing and I will start over and this time keep track oy what i use for user name and pass word. Thanks you,Iowa camper.

Hi Norm

I have emailed you your login info.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Greg.On 6/19 you e-mailed me logon info to be able to log back on.The password was a set of eight numbers that I have saved.I was able to log on for a week or more.Well last Sunday When I pulled up the site I was not registered as my username and tried to log on using what you emailed me and it will not work,I get the red message like before.I will look for a new email with I hope,new password from you.

Greg.On 6/19 you e-mailed me logon info to be able to log back on.The password was a set of eight numbers that I have saved.I was able to log on for a week or more.Well last Sunday When I pulled up the site I was not registered as my username and tried to log on using what you emailed me and it will not work,I get the red message like before.I will look for a new email with I hope,new password from you.

email me directly with more info such as you present email address used etc folks@toyotamotorhomes.com in the mean time I will try to find that email and resend it to you.