Electrical wiring supplies

Hi all,

Here are a couple of wiring supplies that I have used over the years and have found them to be good for doing a lot of the electrical mods on my motorhome. They are available from Mouser Electronics - I like Mouser because they have no minimum order. The pix show them along with the part numbers. Greg has posted the tie mount info on the forum, so you can go there to see it. The wire tags are especially handy for labelling, and come in 2 versions, the one on the left works better for bigger cables ( battery cables, Etc.). I use a Pilot ultra fine permanent marker for the tags. The Pilot photographic negative ultrafine marker works best, but is hard to find. I hope the photos are OK, as I haven't had a lot of experience with digital photos. You can find Mouser at mouser.com.

Billpost-137-1145503045_thumb.jpgpost-137-1145503306_thumb.jpgpost-137-1145503393_thumb.jpgpost-137-1145503435_thumb.jpgpost-137-1145503473_thumb.jpg