Ks, Ne, Ar, Ok, Mo, Co, Nm, interest in Toyin

comfun1

All the Toyins seem to be in the east or the west. I'm wondering if there are enough of us in the listed states to have anything this summer or fall? Maybe we could get something together in the central US.

I would attend a toyin at any of the states I mentioned but I think Illinois may be a little farther than we want to travel. If it were going on during cool or cold weather I would consider traveling to Texas or Louisiana also.

I will dig up the URL to a Toyota owners map, plus some data from a past location poll that

might help you identify owners in the states you listed, maybe we could work out back to

back Toy-In rallies to draw more interest, instead of a week long rally, a few days at a

Central Southern rally, a day of travel, then a few days at a Central Northern rally.

When I decided to do the first Toy-In, I was open to the location, from TN to MI, IA to OH,

but after receiving email from interested owners, Illinois was right in the middle.

Later,

Dennis...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

There will be a Toyota Rally in Central Wisconsin this July.

A Mid-West Toyota Rally is being held on July 23rd to July 29th (Mon - Sun) 2012 in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin at the Timberland campground.

Our group name is "Toyota Rally Group". The rate is $41 a night for an electric/water site for two adults and up to six children (under age 18)

and $44 for an electric/water/sewer site. We need to make a $30 deposit when making the reservation. Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 1pm.

Please try to make your reservations before April 30th.

For reservations call 1-800-774-0535 and tell them you are part of the "Toyota Rally Group". If you have any problems, ask for Al or Margie King. (http://www.dellstimberland.com)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who plan far ahead, there is a Rally being planned in late July in Minneapolis, MN area. More details will be posted as the time gets closer.

Awesome!

I'm in southern MN and would be very interested in a local Toy rally. That'll give me just enough time to get a few projects done on my Dolphin. Thank you! B)

Tudy