Summer 2004 East Coast Toy-in

warrior

• 3 years later...

I'm from the central NH area. I have seen quite a few Toy-MH in this neck of the woods. I haven't seen anything advertised for the northeast but I sure would be willing to work with a group to get something organized to represent this part of the country.

Seems like the Colorado and West Coast Toy-ins are taking shape, and we need to organize one for the East Coast this summer. Anybody have any suggestions for a date and a location?

The 2007 east coast Toy-in is set for the weekend of October 12, 2007

At Crown Point Vermont campground.

Call 802-263-5555 for reservations

• 2 years later...

hey! just joined the group and was looking for this sort of thing. does this one still go on or did it end up falling off and going by the wayside? we are in "far western" MA and this is within a very nice drive for us.

I live in Maine near the White Mountains and Conway NH I would love to get some thing going here in south western Maine. I own 80 acres of land and I would be glad to open it for a Toy-In or I could work with a camp ground a mile away that is right on the Saco river with all the hook ups. So if we could get enough interest going I would be glad to follow through.