1986 Grandville

I have a 1986 Toyota Granville motorhome has 101,000 MI and it has the re22 engine 4-speed manual with 488 gears.

It has brand new brakes all the way around the head was redone on it. Brand new radiator brand new clutch fan brand new thermostat brand new belts.

The roof has never shown evidence of leaks.

There was a new motherboard put in the gas furnace a couple years back.

It's all original the inside I did paint the ceiling just to brighten it up. Everything works as it should. And I have lots and lots and lots of current receipts of the work I've done to the motorhome. I guess what my question is here is what is the value of this 86 Toyota motor mini home and once again it's a Grandville.

Let us know what you get for it. Difficult ask as markets are different depending on locale.  Here in Wisconsin the RV frenzy has slowed though I know a toyota camper would still sell quick if priced right. Shocking what some have sold for in my opinion. Small motorhomes are still very desirable so I'd price it higher than the larger Class A's and C's of the same vintage and condition with gas motors.