Oldie, but goodie

WME

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-fmc-motorhome-2/

It's has a Chrysler 440 set up as a pusher.

Edited by WME

These are really beautiful motorhomes. They also are smaller than they look and very sleek. For many years after production stopped the plant in South San Jose was taken over by some former employees and they did exclusively FMC repairs and service. So few made they are rapidly disappearing. 

Linda S

i did not know they made RVS . that  company had shops all over . they made all kinds of stuff. FMC fire engines farm sprayers . they had fmc fire trucks where i live. at some of the fire companys. some time ago i looked them up was surprised that they had gone out of busness.  

Love the RV; only gas pusher I've ever seen. That 6-7mpg issue does make a unit like that less attractive. As a 2-3 trip a year vehicle it is awesome; durable fiberglass shell, 440 is reliable and not difficult to work on, will tolerate sitting unused better than modern motors. Someone with space to keep it from rotting and keep it going will have a nice RV.