This setup caught my attention!

Odyssey 4x4

That Toyota is definitely working hard. Check out the full length awning too! The matching trailer is neat too. 

59778CA7-332D-4F63-AD13-F1EAAD6E70D5.jpeg.be24cacb7155ee06c688159cbf3c66b2.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

i dont know about that make there . but national rv Dolphin and sea breeze toyota models  are not too be used at all for towing anything. right in the factory books not made for towing .

19 minutes ago, 5Toyota said:

i dont know about that make there . but national rv Dolphin and sea breeze toyota models  are not too be used at all for towing anything. right in the factory books not made for towing .

and people will always push the limits 

Well a few years back a couple from Canada traveled all over the US in a V6 Sunrader towing a Smart Car. They had no problems on the trip and claimed it didn't impact their mileage. There was a big debate about damage done to the engine because when he sold it the ad said recent valve job. Yeah he needed one because it was the V6 and the 6th valve got burned. Like we always warn people about. Had never been checked before his trip. If it needed adjustment before the trip he would have had to have it done even if he didn't tow that car. 

Who knows. 

All comes down to having the maximum amount of fun for the price. 

Linda S

My opinion is the biggest concerns with towing and weight are going to be the ability of the structure to hold the weight at the tongue, and the ability to slow and stop at a reasonable distance safely. Transmission stress and motor stress will eventually lead to failure and those parts will need to be replaced sooner depending on the amount of stress you apply to them. Ripping apart your camper because of excess tongue weight or crashing it because of insufficient brake power will end your camper permanently. 

I know these motorhomes can tow reasonably safely to a point with some structural modification. Horse power, torque limits, and brake limits will be the judgment calls.