My toyota Itasca Spirit came without a jack.

Although I have roadside service, I don't like being without a jack.

Can anyone suggest a bottle jack which will work with front and rear applications.

Thanks,

Chuck

Bottle jacks are ALL about placement. Use wheel chocks too. They are not as stable. I use a 3 ton aluminum floor jack. Broken down (handle removed) it fits under my dinette seat. Weight and space it sucks, but I feel MUCH SAFER.  It is always a good idea to

use jackstands. With a rig on a bottle jack, it is a necessity. 

Not sure on a specific bottle jack to recommend. Other than the weight rating, the consumer ones are all pretty similar. 

Harbor Freight has a good selection of bottle jacks all reasonably priced. There are basically two design heights, standard and low profile. Low profile is the way to go. I’m not sure what tonnage the low profile jacks start with, I believe it’s 12 ton. I carry a 20 ton low profile but I use it for other things than just lifting.

The jack manufacturers will give low to high travel measurements. Climb under your rig with a tape measure and find potential jack points. Measure distance to the ground. This will tell you what size jack will fit.