does search engine work? and hi

gio

Hello and welcome!  

It does, but like all forum searches it could be better.  You can also Google whatever you need to know and if it is Toyota RV related and it is on here, this site quickly comes up in the search  It is pretty highly ranked for that.  If I am looking for an old thread on here, it frequently is easier to find it via Google (unless I know the name of the thread).      

Also feel free to ask whatever you are curious about on  here, and you should pretty quickly either get an answer, or guidance as to where or what to ask or look for.    

Oh, and people are very friendly here.  The site is well traveled by a nice handful of regulars.  Questions rarely go unanswered for long.  And while most of the questions that get asked regularly are probably easy to find, you will probably never get the "Did you actually try search?" snarky responses.  

Toyota RV ownership is different and a little special.  These guys defiantly have some quirks to them.  And a really awesome support group here!    

Edited by thewanderlustking

I search outside of this forum using google, I get much better/refined results than using the internal search engine.

Google example: "Sunrader rehab site:toyotamotorhome.org"