Opinions on tires for 4x4 Odyssey single rear wheel

I wanted to hear some opinions on tire options for the 1990 Odyssey 4x4 build. It currently has 31x10.50 15 Load rating C, BF goodrich all terrains on from previous owner. They all appear to be in good shape and the vehicle has over 100k miles on it. If they were gonna fail, I think it would have happened by now. I know that everyone is going to say it needs load rating D tires for the weight. The RV VIN plate reads GVWR 5350 (2600 front/ 3000 rear). From my research, there are nearly no D rated all terrain tires in a 31x10.50 R 15. I have found a single tire of that size and rating in an all-terrain...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353775573448

Now, I don't care for this tire due to it being an "off brand" Indian made tire that looks rather cheap (especially at $150 a tire). I would like to put BF Goodrich All-Terrains on it. Their C rating tire is rated at 2,270 lb. If my rear weight according to the vin plate is 3000, I imagine the BG Goodrich tires to be adequate for the weight. I'd much rather see a good brand / quality tire with the C rating, than an Indian no name brand tire with a D rating. 

Let me hear some opinions?

After all the work you have done you still believe your VIN plate numbers??? Go weigh it, front, rear and for your own info side to side. Side to side is useful if you don't have all the stuff bolted down you can shift things for balance.

Truck stops, landfills, farm supply stores are good places to look for scales.

Agree with your thought a brand name C range is a better choice than a no name D range.

P.S. the original 185/14LT  D range tire was rated at 1875 lbs

I do plan on weighing it, I have a scrap yard with a scale 4 minutes from the house. I’m waiting to have the build complete (batteries, solar, etc) before I bring it in for a weigh. Thanks for the info on original load rating!