That guy

linda s

4 minutes ago, linda s said:

I had to get rid of him and I didn't even need a gun. Just an internet troller. Nothing to add to our site. If anyone thinks I'm being harsh, I'm willing to listen to arguments.  Na just kidding 

Linda S 

😂😂😂

To get rid of him I have to flag him as a spammer. That automatically hides all of his posts. His posts just didn't add up to a responsible adult.

If your concerned about your safety, especially living in a high crime rate city like Fresno he would already have a gun and know the laws involving that. Also an adult would have at least driven somewhere in 50 years. The road isn't suddenly more dangerous because you're in a motorhome. 

It just didn't add up. I gave him plenty of chances

Linda S

50 years of traveling and I have never had a single bad encounter on the road. Many, many times people have gone out of their way to help me though. 

Lol wow I missed that thread...  I have had some bad and uncomfortable experiences out on the road, but these were in VERY SKETCHY places where trouble was to be expected and honestly I shouldn't have been there to begin with.  And having a gun on hand would have put me in a 'federali" prison.  

Safety is 90% a state of mind, and awareness of your surroundings.   I have had so so many amazing experiences out on the road that they FAR outweigh any uncomfortable ones.  If you are out there making yourself invisible, people leave you alone.  If you are open and friendly, people stop to talk and help you out.  If you act like a victim, well then the predators will find you and victimize ya.  

I look forward to travel and adventures in an RV!  All my wanderings in the past have been by car.  By car I have been to every state except Californina, Alaska, and Hawaii.  And driven cross country probably a dozen times.  

Anyways, good riddance I say!  

• 2 weeks later...

Who was the member you got rid of?